New OTM SIG Board Member - Ray Giron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OTM SIG Board Member - Ray Giron

Please offer a (belated) welcome to the latest OTM SIG Board Member, Ray Giron from Beckman Coulter.

Beiow is the official post from Cherie Fraser:
    Please welcome Ray Giron to the OTM SIG Board who will be replacing outgoing Board Member Henry Blum. Ray is currently a Global Logistics Manager with Beckman Coulter Inc. based in Brea, California. Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. He is the functional lead in the current phased implementation of OTM at Beckman across their global network. Ray has great experience in transportation technology throughout his 17 year career. Prior to joining Beckman he has served as an eCommerce Manager and Strategic Sales Manager with UPS and DHL Express and also served in operations and sales in the LTL industry. Ray has worked closely with companies across several industries selecting and implementing technology solutions to improve their business processes.

Cherie Fraser

I'm sorry to see Henry go - no bones about it. He's smart, dedicated and a lot of fun outside of work. Also, I met him when he was just cutting his teeth on OTM, which was fun.

I do look forward to working with Ray, however - especially with all of the work that Beckman has done with OTM and especially GTM.

--Chris
    Chris Plough
    twitter.com/chrisplough
    MavenWire
Working...
X