Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTM SIG User Conference 2010 Presentations have been Posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM SIG User Conference 2010 Presentations have been Posted!

Okay - I know it's almost the weekend and I really shouldn't still be here at work - but I wanted to get the presentations posted, so that everyone could have access. Well, that and the fact that some storms in Philadelphia have taken down the power-lines near my house. I wanted to get these up, before I enter my Fortress of Solitude (what I call my home without electricity or Internet access - ha!).

Feel free to mosey on over to OTMFAQ.com in order to download them (and of course, all of the presentations from our previous conferences).

Links

Thanks again for helping us create a great conference! Take care, and have a great weekend!

--Chris
    Chris Plough
    twitter.com/chrisplough
    MavenWire

Re: OTM SIG User Conference 2010 Presentations have been Posted!

Hey Chris,

I'm having a problem getting past page 1 of the SIQ presentations. If I click on the button for page 2, 3, last, etc. it appears that I land on that page but just a few seconds later I get bounced back to page 1. I've tried this with my regular I.E. configuration, and I.E. with no add-ons, same result.

Jim

Comment

Jim,

I've tried to replicate on a couple computers and an iPad - unfortunately I can't get it to do the same. Just out of curiosity, would you be able to try Firefox or another browser? I'm trying to figure out where the issue is occurring...

--Chris
      Chris Plough
      twitter.com/chrisplough
      MavenWire

Comment

Hi Chris,

I failed to mention in my earlier post that I also tried Firefox...and got the same erroneous result...I managed to click on the individual emails from the scroll list, rather than click to each page, in order to view those items that would have been on pages two through five. I guess if you can't replicate it then it's something with my machine/configuration. Thanks for looking into it, my "workaround" worked for my issue.

Jim

Comment

I understand - glad you were able to work around, but that's quite painful. Are you having the same issue with any other threads?

--Chris
          Chris Plough
          twitter.com/chrisplough
          MavenWire

Comment

Working...
          X