Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM & Oracle Fusion Integration

Hi

How to integrate Oracle Fusion & OTM? Look forward to valuable response ASAP.

Anand

Re: OTM & Oracle Fusion Integration

Hi Ananad,

Once it is installed it is automatically integrated within OTM. If you can't pull it up via the UI in OTM, then you have an issue with the installation. Be very cautious and try this off hrs on what queries you run. We have seen simple queries that are not optimized at all and were able to take down an 8 CPU database with one call.

Nick
    If my post was helpful please click on the Thanks! button

MavenWire Hosting Admin
    15 years of OTM experience

Comment

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the information. We will be using Oracle Fusion as middle ware by using Jdeveloper tool to integrate with OTM. Can i have some more information on this or is there any material available on how Jdeveloper used with OTM?

Regards
      Anand.

Comment

The only customization with OTM interfacing with OBI is all done via the screens of OBI. I don't think what you are doing is supported so there won't be any documentation available.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Hi Nick

Thank you for your support. can you please suggest what are the tools used to integrate OTM & Oracle Fusion?

Can you please let us know what r all different integrations avaliable for OTM?

Look forward to your valuable reply.

Anand
          Last edited by anand_k; November 10, 2008, 05:14. Reason: More infotation

Comment

Unfortunately the only tools that are available are what options you have within OTM which interfaces with OBI.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Hi

We are using BPEL as a an interface to integrate JDE & OTM. can i get any material on how to connect OTM with BPEL.

Anand

Comment

All of the documentation should be provided in either the admin guide or the other documents which can be found in your /otm/docs directory on your application server.

MavenWire Hosting Admin

Comment

Hi Nick

thank you for your support. Apart from integration part i wants to now more on process of OTM in Oil Industries. can u please provide some material on the same or a presentation of that?

Thank you in advance.

Anand

Comment

BTW - just for clarification, I noticed that there was some confusion at the beginning of the post. With OTM, there are multiple related products that are referred to as "Fusion", so you need to be specific when requesting help
                    • OTM Fusion Transportation Intelligence (FTI) -- Analytics based on the OBIEE engine
                    • OTM Fusion Middleware -- integration engine based on Oracle's SOA Suite and BPEL
                    • Oracle Fusion -- the old concept Oracle was trying to propose that all applications would eventually run in a single application server instance. This has been replaced with the concept of integrating all using the Fusion Middleware and AIA concepts.

--Chris
                    Chris Plough
                    twitter.com/chrisplough
                    MavenWire

Comment

Hi all - following on this threat, is there a integration between OTM and DOO directly?

Regards,
                      ARavelo

Comment

Working...
                      X