Attribute Date field when added to Custom Manager Layout not converting to correct TZ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chayan Ray
    • Jan 2011

Attribute Date field when added to Custom Manager Layout not converting to correct TZ

We have created a custom manager layout for the Shipment, to add couple of additional fields in the shipment stop tab. These fields would be showing two ATTRIBUTE DATE fields. The attribute date fields have data in UTC timezone in the table. When I am opening a shipment and going to see the stops, the data in those two fields show up, but the dates are getting converted to some other timezone than the Stop Location time zone( The other standard date fields, e.g., Planned Arrival, Estimated Arrival etc ) are all getting converted correctly on the screen. But the attribute date fields are not. They are getting converted to some timezone ( the data shows different on the screen than in table ), but not the correct timezone based on the stop location. Is there anything I am missing to set up? Or is it something which I should take up with Oracle as SR ?
  • justin
    • Jun 2011

No, you are not missing anything as of 6.4. Attribute date fields will always default to UTC or if a Time Zone is setup in the user preference, it will use that instead.

Suggest to put in an enhancement request with Oracle as that was what we were told to do a year or two ago.

Comment

Working...