Auto Approval Rule doesnt work from agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Approval Rule doesnt work from agent

I have a problem with approving invoice.

What I've done is

1. Create Invoice approve Rule (Consolidation Rule Type = Standard, 'Apply Cost Approval Rule' Checked, Mode = TL as per the Shipment)
    2. Create Invoice Approval Rule Profile.
    3. Assigned this Profile to Service Provider and the User.

Amount of money in Shipment and in Invoice is the same.

When I try to manually go to Actions - Approve Invoice, it works. But When I perform Auto Approve Invoice from an agent, it errors with the message "No auto approve rules provided".

Con someone please tell me what else should I check?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Auto Approval Rule doesnt work from agent

I think the setup is ok. Can you enable the logs and check which query OTM runs to select the approval rule and then try to debug?
    Regards
    Geetika

-----------------------------------------------------------
    If my post was useful please click Thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for your response geetikadua. I also gave a default tolerance of 100 percent just to get this working.

In the logs I just get these

RelatedTopicsBaseTopic.constructor() - type: <glog.server.workflow.invoice.ApproveInvoiceTopi c> [agentPlanning - 3]

Starting workflow Approve Invoice (464118393) in response to ApproveInvoiceTopic: invoice=DT1.20130516-0004 [execution - 1]

Begin Auto Approve for Invoice: DT1.20130516-0004 [execution - 1]

No auto approve rules provided

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Which version are you on? Is there any max invoice approve amount field on User?

Comment

How are you creating the invoice?

You invoice must have right data in Servprov Alias Qual/value and right Servprov_Gid.

When user execute action Approve Invoice, then OTM doesn't go to Service Provider record to get the approval rules, instead it directly goes to user record to get the approval rule profile/rule.

When OTM execute Auto Approval using agent, then it searches the service provider based on the Servprov Alias Qualifier and Value and then get the approval rules from the Service Provider Record.

Also, if this doesn't help you resolve the issue, please switch on Logs for Settlement, SettlementDetails, SQL, SQLPreparedStatements and attach here for us to go through it.
          -------
          Thanks and Regards
          Anurag Saini
          MavenWire

Comment

Hi Guys

I am working on OTM Cloud and after follow this thread created by you guys I finally has resolved the error.

It was related to the user (And Yes Approve Invoice goes to user record to get the approval rule profile/rule on the user and the service provider)

I did the change on my user by adding the Approval Rule Profile and when I try to manually go to Actions - Approve Invoice, it works

Thank you
            Kind regards.
            Marco.

Comment

Working...
            X