Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release lines are not created in OR

Hi,
    We are creating order release (does not have order base) with order release lines and type is PREPACK, through integration.
    Release xml contains details about Release header and release lines.When i upload the xml, the order release is created but without order release lines and also no shipunit.

I tried creation of release in application, it worked and also creatd ship unit based on release type.
    I am not including any ship unit details in xml since my understanding is that OTM should generate it automatically based on release type (PREPACK or ONE-TO-ONE,etc,.).
    Is my understanding is correct??
    Please let me know your valuable suggestions asap.

Thanks.
    Cheers,
    -Neo

Re: Release lines are not created in OR

any suggestions will be of great help.!

Thanks
    Cheers,
    -Neo

Comment

Hi!
      I think that when you create object via integration you MUST have all the details in XML because it is not the same with creating object manually in forms. When you create OR in OTM manually - of course it generate ship unit according lines and release method. But creating via integration is much closer to direct update of the tables in database - you must fill in all the tables to get the correct result.

Comment

I understood your point. Thanks for your response. changed my document to include shipunit and it works fine.

Since manual creation also update database table of shipunit do you have idea how it differs?

Thanks!
        Cheers,
        -Neo

Comment

When we create OR manually a lot of thinks happen automatically thanks to internal agents for example. You even don't know about it, but have a look at the log file after OR was created. When you update database directly you should do all the work of this internal agents yourselft :-)

Comment

Working...
          X