Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change FROM email address

Hi All,

In my project, configured the SMTP settings and it is sending the correct email notifications based on the contact email address.
    For all the Email notifications, the FROM address would be the same email address which is given to the "glog.workflow.notify.advisor.email" property.

When I do the SPOT BID tender also I am getting the email notifications.
    But I observed that it is sending the emails with different email id. I mean the FROM email is different than the email id given in the "glog.workflow.notify.advisor.email" parameter.

How is it possible. Where else we can give the FROM email address.

Please guide me.

Thank you.
    Priya

Re: How to change FROM email address

It is based on LOGISTICS involved party on the shipment

Nipun
    Nipun Lakhotia
    Manager, EY

Comment

Hi Nipun,

Sorry for the late response on this. I tried same way only.
      In the shipment Involved Parties tab > given involved party contact as TEST_CONTACT(for this i given my email id) and communication method as EMAIL and Involved Party Qualifier as LOGISTICS.

In the agent, event is shipment - modified, and selected action as NOTIFIED INVOLVED PARTY and selected LOGISTICS as involved party.

After I have modified the shipment, still I am getting the email from "smc demo" only.
      This SMC DEMO is not having my email id.

Please let me know where I went wrong.

Thank you.
      Priya
      Last edited by PRIYAPADDU143; December 21st, 2015, 10:30.

Comment

When you tender, OTm automatically send email to service provider - based on communication email ID specified on service provider. You do not need any agent action for that.

If shipment has LOGISTICS involved party on it, this email will have that as FROM address

Try it

Nipun
        Nipun Lakhotia
        Manager, EY

Comment

Working...
        X