Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg the Training in chennai

Hi all,
    Is there any OTM training centers in chennai.
    Thanks
    Gokul

Re: Reg the Training in chennai

Hello,

Not that I'm aware of. Here's the training providers that I know of:

Oracle
    Oracle 11g, Siebel, PeopleSoft | Oracle, The World's Largest Enterprise Software Company
    I've heard that Oracle is moving towards web-based training for their OTM Core Competency course, so you may be able to take it from wherever you are located. I'd recommend visiting Oracle's Training website, http://education.oracle.com/ and using their course search tool for more detailed information.

MavenWire
    MavenWire Consultants - The Oracle OTM / G-Log GC3 Experts
    We offer several courses via on-site training in the US and Europe. The training is currently aimed at corporate clients, rather than individual professionals.

EII
    Home — Enterprise Integration, Inc.
    They are one of our partners, and offer courses in AsiaPac -- primarily in China, Singapore and Australia -- though I don't believe they currently have any trainers in India.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Chris Plough
    twitter.com/chrisplough
    MavenWire

Comment

So do you guys plan to offer any kind of training for individuals in the near future ?

Comment

Hello Gokul,

We provide trainings in entire stack of Oracle Products which includes JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Siebel, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle Demantra, Advanced Supply Chain Planning Solutions, Oracle Business Accelerators, Database, Middleware & Tools like User Productivity Kit, Oracle Process Modeler.

Please visit IT & Supply Chain Consulting & Education - Systemic Software or contact [email protected].

We offer multiple modes of training viz. Our Training Facilities, Customer site or Virtual class.

Regards,
        Arpan Bhatia
        Systemic Software Solutions
        Last edited by OracleExperts; August 3, 2010, 15:20.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

Will evaluate each of these options..

Comment

OTM Training in Hyderabad

http://www.otmfaq.com/forums/f63/otm...vailable-4426/
            B.S.Chakravarthy Yadav
            Product Design Head

Comment

Working...