OTM Rate Analyst Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTM Rate Analyst Available

I am a Systems Analyst currently looking for new opportunities. My residence is in Manchester, Michigan, southwest of Ann Arbor. I have worked in IT since 1980, specializing in transportation since 1993, and working with Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) for approximately 3 years. I am attaching a copy of my full resume.

I have extensive experience in working with transportation planning, rating, and settlement both within and without Oracle Transportation. I have built custom Microsoft Office rating tools and audit tools prior to working with OTM. I have configured a considerable amount of rate data, including truckload, LTL (using the Czar Rateware interface), FedEx parcel, fuel surcharges (via rate factors), and carrier geographic service areas / times in OTM and other platforms. I enjoy OTM's flexibility and power in the rate arena.

I have also dealt extensively with the financial settlement area of transportation in terms of audit, matching, and automated payment and have built interfaces between OTM and external financial applications.

I am also trained in Oracle Reporting.

If you have any opportunities or would like to dialog, please contact me at [email protected] or by phone at home at (734) 428-1264 or cell (734) 845-1894.

Thanks!
    Sue Allen
    Attached Files
Working...
X